Join us for a fun sewing session and bring home a unique bunny tote bag with a personalised label! Skills picked up during the workshop can open up endless possibilities for your future sewing projects!
What you will learn:
- Introduction to basic hand embroidery techniques
- Learn how to operate a sewing machine
- Construct a reversible tote bag using a sewing machine.
Session 1 (3 hours):
- Complete bunny facial features using basic hand embroidery techniques
- Introduction to using a sewing machine.
Session 2 (3 hours):
- Assemble tote bag using sewing machine
- Attaching inner card/keys compartment and side pockets (bunny ears).
Is the course suitable for me?
Suitable for anyone willing to learn and interested in picking up a useful new skill! No sewing knowledge required. Lessons will be conducted in our cosy studio conveniently located beside Paya Lebar MRT station.
Workshop Dates / Venue / Fees and How to sign up:
- 5 May 2018 - 10.30am to 5.30pm
(With 1hr lunch break. Lunch is not included in course fee).
Venue: philoslothy Studio
(next to Paya Lebar MRT Exit C. Address and map will be sent to you upon class confirmation.)
Fees: $129.90 (inclusive of all materials and sewing notes. Light refreshments will be provided.)
Limited seats available!
Please select "Self Collection" as your Delivery Option during checkout.
Chat with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries!